Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 266: Master Splinter Molding Young Minds


It was recently pointed out to me by an anonymous reader that in the 9 or so months that I've been posting to this blog I have yet to draw a picture featuring Splinter. I've done all the Turtles, Shredder, Casey Jones; I even did a picture with Venus de Milo, the most universally hated character from any of the iterations, but somehow I missed Splinter. Well I'm here to remedy that right now. Splinter is an important part of the Turtles' mythology and he needs to be represented. So here's Splinter imparting his wisdom on his young pupils. Ironically I didn't intend to make the Turtles look young, but they kinda do anyway. And no, I don't know why the Turtles in the foreground are smaller than the ones further away. Perspective is not my strong suit.

4 comments:

  1. This one is super cute. I love how eager Leonardo looks; true to character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is super cute. I love how eager Leonardo looks; true to character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your anonymous reader is very happy - Splinter and the turtles look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. I'm glad to hear it.

    ReplyDelete