Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 58: The Turtles Ride a Bitchin' Roller Coaster

Watch me pretend that I wrote this before we went to Six Flags. I can totally pull it off. Here goes.

Holy crap, you guys! Last night was pretty sweet. We went to a nice restaurant on the River Walk in San Antonio and then stayed in the historic (and supposedly haunted) Emily Morgan Hotel right next to the Alamo. The hotel clerk even upgraded our room for free because I mentioned it was our anniversary. All in all it was a pretty good anniversary night.

Today we're getting ready to go to Six Flags Fiesta Texas and ride all the rides. We're both big fans of roller coasters so it should be a fun day. I'll update later with how our day went.

Back to the present now; I've got quite a post about our day at Six Flags, but I don't have time to go into it right now. Be looking out for that one later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment