Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 122: Aliens!

Have you seen the movie Alien or the sequel Aliens? Until last night I hadn't. I've wanted to for a while I just never made it a priority, but now I have a reason. My friend, Shaun, is going to be part of a live production of the movie Aliens... on ice. That's right, Aliens on ice, like with skates. A local theater company, Old Murder House Theater, is putting it on and as soon as he saw it announced he contacted the director to offer his services. He's been watching Aliens since he was a kid and he's been skating for over ten years so it's like he was born to take part in this production. He hasn't met with them yet, but we're pretty sure he's going to be playing one of the Xenomorphs and it's going to be hilarious.

I highly recommend you check out some of this theater companies other productions to get an idea of why we're so excited about this. The only one we saw live was Back to the Future, but they've also done Die Hard, Home Alone, Robocop and Jurassic Park.



No comments:

Post a Comment