Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 144: Raphael is the God of War


I love games, but I'm not always up to date on the latest ones because I don't really have the time or the money to spend on them like I wish I could. Recently Shaun bought Modern Warfare 3 and he's been playing that pretty steadily, so after I finished Dragon Age II (for the second time) I borrowed Modern Warfare 2. As ridiculous as it may sound I was interested in the story so I could play the campaign of the new one. I really enjoy FPS games, but I get bored of them pretty quickly. I'm definitely a single-player story-driven kind of guy. I was going to play online a bit until Christmas comes and I (hopefully) get some new games (Uncharted 3 I'm looking at you), but I decided to go backwards and start playing the God of War games again.

Basically, when God of War 3 came out I rushed through the re-release of the first two just to refresh myself on the main plot points and I left a bunch of fairly simple trophies unfinished. I decided I should go back and finish collecting those to kill some time before Christmas, but when I put the disc in I remembered that my PS3 crashed since I played it last and I have no God of War save files on my new Playstation. Now I'm going back through it like it's the first time and actually really enjoying it. This is probably the 4th or 5th time I've actually played the story mode since it first debuted on PS2 and it still holds up pretty well.

Anyway, I drew Raph as the main character from the games, Kratos. I think the parallels are pretty straightforward: red color theme, rage, similar weapons etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment