Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 128: Leonardo: Dragon Rider!

Inspiration for this one comes from a couple of different places. First, Skyrim came out yesterday. I haven't played it and I don't plan on playing it for a while, but I really want to. The big thing about that game, besides the scope, is the whole "infinite dragon" gimmick. Honestly, I don't care so much about fighting dragons forever as long as the story is good.

On top of that I'm still playing Dragon Age 2. I beat it once (came in right around 52 hours) and I loved it. I started a second playthrough as a warrior who's a little bit more to the point. Partly I'm doing a PS3 trophy clean-up run, but I'm also doing it for a different side of the story. I'm about two thirds of the way through right now I believe. It shouldn't take me nearly as long to finish my second playthrough, though. I've already read all the codex entries.

The last reason I drew this is just because dragons are awesome and who wouldn't want to ride one? This one is kind of stupid looking because I'm a terrible artist, but even so I'd ride that thing. Did you see How to Train Your Dragon? It was great and I think every little kid wishes they could tame a dragon to ride into battle on the playground. For some of us those dreams don't die with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment