Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 126: Donatello Hangs a Space Shelf

If you've been following this blog since the beginning you'll know that my wife and I are kind of fans of space. Earlier this year we drove to Florida with some friends in an attempt to watch one of the last shuttle launches and we spent some time at the Kennedy Space Center and Astronaut Hall of Fame. Over our lives we've collected some nice space and NASA related items and we finally decided to make some room to display them properly.

Most of our apartment is full with other awesome stuff, but our bedroom was still pretty plain so we decided to turn it into a space room! The first step in doing that was for me to hang some floating shelves on our wall to properly display some of the books and autographed photos we have. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself. So I drew Donatello doing what I was doing earlier this week. Well done, Don.

No comments:

Post a Comment