Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 130: Donatello Has Car Trouble

This was me today on my drive home. I was all good, jammin' out to some Psychopathic Rydas and on my way to pick up some veggies for dinner when all of a sudden I smelled something funny. I looked down and the needle on my temperature gauge was buried in the red. Luckily I don't usually panic in these situations since I'm kind of used to it by now. I pulled over and turned the car off. When I popped the hood the radiator was shooting steam through a crack in the top. It sucks, but hopefully it's just the radiator and not something worse that caused the radiator to crack.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Update: The service center called. It was just the radiator. It cost me $600, but at least that's all it was. I debated on replacing it myself, but with what it would have cost me in parts, towing and time I decided to just have them do it. Man I hate dealing with car problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment