Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 143: Donatello Has an Allergic Reaction


We were driving to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving with my Dad's side of the family today when all of a sudden my ears started to feel really hot and itchy. My wife looked at me and said my face was getting really red and splotchy and she asked if I felt OK. Aside from feeling hot and itchy I felt alright, but I knew I was having an allergic reaction to something.

Austin is known for giving people allergies. I'm lucky, I don't suffer from almost any seasonal allergies, but maybe three times since I've moved here I've broken out in hives or red splotches for no reason. After we stopped at the store and I took some Benadryl I was fine within an hour, but we couldn't ever figure out what caused it in the first place. I didn't eat or do anything out of the ordinary. It wasn't life threatening by any means, but it was weird and uncomfortable at worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment