Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 105: Donatello Cries at a Stupid TV Show

I've been watching The Office while doing laundry and other chores around the house. We used to watch it regularly but over the last couple of seasons we kind of fell off. I'm finishing off Season 7 as I type this. I really enjoyed this season, but the focus of this picture is based on my reaction to the last few episodes with Steve Carell. This is maybe an over-dramatization, but it was a bit rougher than I expected having to say goodbye to Michael Scott and there were definitely some touching moments from the cast. I'll watch the rest of the series, but it won't be the same without Michael.

And don't tell me the British version is better. I've seen the British series, it's funny, but in a different way and I have much more of an attachment to the US characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment