Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 99: Day Off (3 of 3)


And here we come to the end of my days off. Well, really I'm off Saturday and Sunday, but we have things to do those days so I don't consider them really days off in the same sense. Let's just say I won't be sitting around in front of the TV all day.

I've been playing Dragon Age II pretty solid for three days now and I'm not nearly as far into it as I thought I would be. I do love that it's such a dense game inside such a full world. I don't mind sinking a ton of time into a game as long as it's engaging. I love all of the characters so far. The Dwarf, Varric, is probably my favorite secondary character, but I'm also a big fan of the pirate captain, Isabella. She reminds me so much of my wife's D&D character it's a little uncanny. She's even said some things that I'm pretty sure my wife said during a game. Well, three days in and I'm around the 30 hour mark. That's not too bad I guess. I'll let you know what my total time is if I ever finish this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment