Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 94: High Five!


I'm pretty busy today. I'm working on my wife's car and then I'm busy being lazy so here's a picture of Donatello and Michelangelo high fiving. High fives are pretty great and you can't high five someone in a negative way so it's always a good way to lift someone's spirits, unless you're like us and you have about a million different joke high fives that make everyone feel stupid when they get caught by one.

I used Don and Mike in this picture because I don't ever pair them up, but I feel like they have a pretty close relationship being the ones with the best senses of humor. I also feel like to most people they were the sort of less popular turtles because everyone loves Leo and Raph. Maybe I'm just imagining that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment