Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 5: Donatello Dreams


This morning I was driving to work wondering to myself what I should draw. There isn't anything significant happening today and I didn't have anything particularly interesting on my mind. All I could really think about was how tired I was. That's when morning-me had a brilliant idea: I'll draw Donatello sleeping in his bed and dreaming about... something! More-awake-me thinks maybe this wasn't such a brilliant idea, but they can't all be gold and anyway it turned out pretty OK I think. This one is also sort of space themed, but I figured Donatello might very well dream about walking on Mars so why not? This also made me wonder what the other turtles dream about. I may have to explore the possibilities another day.

1 comment:

  1. I think this picture is pretty wonderful because it answers at least 2 questions I've always wondered about....1)what do the turtles look like without their mask/shell/weapons and 2)if they slept in a "real person's" bed. That would of course lead to what kind of sheets/comforter set would they select. OF COURSE, Spider Man.

    Thank you for being both entertaining and educational.

    ReplyDelete